Did you leave the house and forget your tripod? It can be annoying especially if you are shooting in low light or in the dark.
Fear not though! Now that you are reading this post you will know for the future that all is not lost if you forget your tripod.
Listed below are some techniques or objects you can use to stabalise your holga or toy camera.
- Car Door Frame – Wind down the window!
- Car Bonnet, boot, roof
- The Floor – You might get some funny looks..
- Walls – any with a flat top are really useful
- Buildings – turn your Holga 90 degrees and push it against a wall
- Lamp post – use above trick
- Trees – use branches, or again use above trick
- Park Benches/seats
- Tables – restaurant/cafe tables work a treat
- Sculptures – maybe check they aren’t sentimental first!
- Window Frames
- Balcony railings
- Any other railings
- Sit cross legged – Use your knee/leg
The list is almost endless…
Have an idea of your own that I’ve not mentioned? Why not leave a comment below and help everyone else out!?